Friday, December 14, 2012

Describe Your Game



Well for my game the background will be in a forest t here will be many trees and plants there will be decoy objects too like animals and stuff that do not belong in the scene .My game scene will be plain and boring like my topic so that's pretty much it for that matter .There will be a timer you will only have about 30 seconds to find all the hidden object .

My hidden objects are going to be related to what  my topic which is fossils records I will have different kinds of fossils in the scene like mold fossils (a fossilized impression made in the substrate - a negative image of the organism) also cast fossils (formed when a mold is filled in) and trace fossils  (fossilized nests, gastroliths, burrows, footprints, etc. )  true form fossils (fossils of the actual animal or animal part).The colors in my game will be dull and dark .

No comments:

Post a Comment